From: Razu Sharif [mailto:razu.cse10.r...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 2:53 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: using umls dictionary lookup offline

Dear,

Every time I run cTakes it calls out internet to check our credentials.
Whats required to make it work without internet or credential check.

Thanks
Razu Sharif
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender or system manager by email immediately if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and against the law.