Razu,

I'm not totally sure if this is up-to-date, but here's a wiki page that I
hope will be helpful.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/UMLS+MS+SQL+Server+Installation

Note that you will have to have a UMLS license account to be able to
download UMLS data. You can sign up for it here:
https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/home.html

If you run into any problems, I've found the mailing list archives to be an
invaluable resource, as most of the time I have questions that many before
me have already asked. Searchable archives for Apache project mailing lists
can be found here: http://apache.markmail.org/

- Jessica