From: ama...@acolade.co.in [mailto:ama...@acolade.co.in]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 4:09 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: Query on ctakes [EXTERNAL]

Hi Sean,

Please find the attachment of input and output text of ctakes.

From the ctakes output we can't identify which one is drug, disease, labtest
etc.
(for example : tocilizumab is a drug, but the output text may not specify what
is it?)

Also, is there a way where we can group related information together? (e.g:-
For each drug, identify the dosage/ root of administration/dosage strength/
Dosage Frequency etc?)

How can we generate above expected output in a structured format? (HTML/JSON
etc)

Thanks & Regards
 AMAL M
9633746869