From: Finan, Sean [mailto:sean.fi...@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 9:03 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query on LabValueFinder [EXTERNAL] [SUSPICIOUS]

Hi Gandhi,

I know that I just sent an email to the devlist, but that seemed like an item
that had wide-impact.  Because of some critical work (job that pays the bills)
I am still "dark" as far as ctakes goes - no free nights and only partial
weekends.  My apologies.  I know that there are a lot of issues building up,
and I will try to try to address them asap; I don't know when I'll have the
time and energy to get back to the devlist.

Feeling a bit guilty,
Sean