Hello Sean Finan,

I am a Graduate Student and Research Assistant at UNC Charlotte with Prof
Ge. We are currently working on the analysis of Clinical Notes using NLP. I
am trying to use cTAKES for the same.

Till now I have followed the instructions to install cTAKES in Eclipse. All
the libraries for NLP have been loaded in Eclipse. I plan to use i2b2
dataset 2014 challenge and run it in cTAKES with Eclipse. Could you please
help me with a manual or instructions to run cTAKES using Eclipse. A demo
or an example would be helpful since there are very fewer resources
available on the internet which would guide users through it.

PS: Instructions followed from 'https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+4.0+Developer+Install+Guide'
--
Thanks & Regards
Lohitaksh Yogi