Hello Sean Finan,

Hope your vacation was great. I have tried to go through all the resources
you provided in your last email. I understood some of the parts of cTAKES
but I am still not bale to crack how to analyse a clinical note using
cTAKES - load a file, apply different annotators, how to modify descriptors
using CPE.

Currently, I am able to create a piper file, validate it but I am unable to
run it. I am getting a null pointer and other exceptions. Also, the links
say that cTAKES should have some default inbuilt piper files although I was
not able to find these files. It is a confusion right now on how to use all
the interfaces for processing of clinical notes.

I believe that since I am new to the software I am having a difficulty
connecting the dots and hence unable to get cTAKES to run successfully and
be able to make the  most of it.

Any more resources or say, a user manual would be very helpful.

--
Thanks & Regards
Lohitaksh Yogi