Hi
I'm new to cTAKES (and Java 1.8) and trying to get run configurations to
work. I have downloaded the source code from URL as specified in the
Developer Install instructions for cTAKES 4.0. When I try to run the
configuration within Eclipse (eg UIMA_CPE_GUI) I get an error message

Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cpm.CpmFrame

I'm suspecting the problem may be in my path and/or classpath variables.

I have another Eclipse workspace for UIMA and the run configurations are
working.

Can anyone help please.

Barbara

--

This
 message is intended for the addressee named and may contain

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please

delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
their
organisation.