I found the solution at
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30386833/uima-example-in-eclipse-not-working
with
some modification. I needed to create a UIMA user library in Eclipse for
each ctakes run confiiguration by adding external Jars from UIMA_HOME\lib.

Barbara

--

This
 message is intended for the addressee named and may contain

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please

delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
their
organisation.