Hi Peter,

I found the PiperCreator class in the ctakes-gui module which is opening up
the Pipeline Fabricator GUI with a lot of pipe bits which are seeming to be
overwhelming!! If I could get the piper samples which you are talking
about, I could have got a taste of how this thing works. But the resources
for this module does not contain those, nor does the ctakes-resources
separate download which contains the dictionaries. Also, you said "script"
and not "class". That makes me think you are speaking of something else
entirely, since there is no class named PiperRunner. So could you please
point me where to download these scripts and the resources?

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek