Hello,
I have set my umlsUser and umlsPassword, but I receive the error:Initialization
of annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed

28 Oct 2018 16:46:43  INFO UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator - Using
ctakes.umlsaddr: https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser:
samirchabouorg.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
Initialization of annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator" failed.
(Descriptor:
file:/C:/PicoWS/ctakes/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/desc/analysis_engine/DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS.xml)

Note 1: I'm able to connect to the site UMLS Terminology Services -- Home

|  |
UMLS Terminology Services -- Home

using my umslUser and umlsPAssword
Note 2: I used to be able to connect to DictionaryLookupAnnotatorUMLS before my
UMLS username expired.
Note 3: I'm using cTAKES v3.1

Thanks for your help in advance
Samir