I completely agree with MUCH of this.   I'd love it if the jaxws:client
and jaxws:endpoint/server things had a:

<jaxws:conduit>
    <bean ....... or jms or something>
</jaxws:conduit>

type thing that would configure that.   It's SLIGHTLY more complicated by
the presence of the conduit selector things in the client which allows
load balancing and such.   However, that could be made even more
configurable with something like:

<jaxws:conduit selector="...RoundRobinSelector">
    <bean ..../>
    <bean ..../>
    <bean ..../>
    <bean ..../>
</jaxws:conduit>

(default would be the current "Upfront" selector.)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]