Hi David,

On the general point, I definitely agree that we need to be thinking about a
1.0 release.

On the specifics ...

> * We need to make sure that all the API's we are using are exactly
> correct with the lasted RFC 119 version, e.g. I think we need to add
> something to the ServicePublication interface...

In my commit last week (r756476), I updated ServicePublication to the latest
version from the OSGi SVN, so I think we're good on that score.

However as yet we don't actually do anything specific with the
remote-versioning mechanism defined in ServicePublication, i.e. the funky
service.interface.version="org.foo.bar|1.0.0.1 org.sna.fu|2.1" property. I'm
not sure though as to how much explicit mediation with this property
setting, if any, would be required by the DSW on the consumer side. So we'll
need to figure that out, and for completeness propbably do a bit of an audit
against the final 119 version to ensure we're in good shape otherwise.

Cheers,
Eoghan