Hi Andriy

Nice work, the tests can fail (as they nearly always do after my commits :-)), you did your best to fix them, many thanks

Sergey
On 23/09/16 02:33, Andriy Redko wrote:
Hey Colm,

My bad, worked on a solution but it took awhile. The fix was finally committed
a few
minutes ago, should be OK from now on. Please accept my apologies.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

COh> The following tests are failing for me on the master branch:

COh> Failed tests:

JettyEmbeddedTest>>AbstractSseTest.testBooksAreReturned:73->Assert.assertEquals:631->Assert.assertEquals:645->Assert.failNotEquals:834->Assert.fail:88
COh> expected:<200> but was:<500>

JettyWarTest>>AbstractSseTest.testBooksAreReturned:73->Assert.assertEquals:631->Assert.assertEquals:645->Assert.failNotEquals:834->Assert.fail:88

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/