Hi Sergey,

Exactly, this is what I was looking at for last couple of weeks, Atm has a
few hacks around Jetty, but seems like I run into uncovered flow.
The annoying part is that tests do not fail on Windows box, it makes
troubleshooting more complicated for me.  But I will definitely do
something about these test cases today.
Thanks.

Best Rehatds.
    Andriy Redko