Hi CXF developers,

I was looking at the Test Cases for the STS ActAs support
However, they confused me a bit, because in all cases the NameIdentifier ends
up being the same as the ActAs attribute Statement.
If both have the same value, what would be the added value to the attribute
If I understand the specification correctly ActAs should provide both
information, the principal to "act as" as well as the principle acting as the
other user.

So does that mean our Test-Cases do not cover this aspect or is our
implementation wrong?
What should be the expected outcome?

Best regards