We just got the final releases of WSS4J and the JAX-RS api and I’ve also just
managed to figure out how to get atmosphore and the latest Jetty releases to
play nicely together.   Also considering it’s 4pm my time on a Friday before a
long weekend, I’m not going to start the 3.2 build.   I think it’s best to
delay until Tuesday to give the updates and such a chance to be tested.

Dan