Thanks a lot. It certainly is an issue, I hope we could see what takes so much
time (without output) and fix it.

Sunday, April 8, 2018, 11:21:23 AM, you wrote:

JDA> I changed the inactivity check to 30 mins.  But is the build really silent
for 3 minutes and that's not an issue?

JDA> John

JDA> On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 11:01 AM Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com> wrote:

JDA> Thanks John, now the build fails with "Build timed out (after 3 minutes).
Marking the build as aborted.", is it
JDA> possible to increase the inactivity timeout a bit? Thanks.

JDA>  Saturday, April 7, 2018, 8:09:24 PM, you wrote:

 JDA>> I just changed the job config similar to what I did for master, it'll
time out from inactivity instead of the absolute timeout.

 JDA>> John

 JDA>> On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 7:49 PM Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com> wrote:

 JDA>> I see "Build timed out (after 90 minutes). Marking the build as
aborted." right before this error, let me try to schedule another one.

  AS>>> Hi,

  AS>>> Any ideas why the Jenkins build was failed?
  AS>>> Look like infrastructure issue for me:

  AS>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/CXF/job/CXF-3.1.x/1405/console

  AS>>> java.io.IOException: Failed to extract
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/CXF-3.1.x/rt/frontend/js/transfer of 2
files
  AS>>>         at hudson.FilePath.readFromTar(FilePath.java:2317)
  AS>>>         at hudson.FilePath.copyRecursiveTo(FilePath.java:2221)
  AS>>>         at
jenkins.model.StandardArtifactManager.archive(StandardArtifactManager.java:61)
  AS>>>         at
com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.jsync.archiver.JSyncArtifactManager.remoteSync(JSyncArtifactManager.java:128)
  AS>>>         at
com.cloudbees.jenkins.plugins.jsync.archiver.JSyncArtifactManager.archive(JSyncArtifactManager.java:76)
  AS>>>         at
hudson.maven.MavenBuild$ProxyImpl.performArchiving(MavenBuild.java:512)
  AS>>>         at
hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$MavenModuleSetBuildExecution.doRun(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:881)
  AS>>>         at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:504)
  AS>>>         at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1724)
  AS>>>         at
hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:543)
  AS>>>         at
hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)