Hey Colm,

Sorry, I am running late on CXF-8340, I was able to complete the JAX-WS
documentation and
samples, need probably one more day to devote to JAX-RS part. On unexpected
side, one
of the test cases on 3.3.x branch failed (once, for the first time) and is
definitely
related to the CXF-8340 changeset. I was not able to reproduce it yet, may not
be an issue by and large (tests only?) but better to troubleshoot, I will
update
you on the matter shortly.

Thanks!

Best Regards,