I was looking at our javadoc and scaladoc for rc2, as linked from here:

https://daffodil.apache.org/releases/2.1.0/

My mental experiment was to write my own Java InfosetOutputter (something
requested by folks at AFRL) to directly output RDF triples from a parse.

This turns out to be impossible, as our scaladoc for InfosetOutputter, does not
allow one to drill into the DISimple, DIComplex or DIArray classes/traits of
the arguments to the InfosetOutputter method calls.

Do we provide the general scaladoc tree for all of daffodil anywhere online
other than in a javadoc archive that can be pulled as a managed dependency?