Correction, the below paths are missing the "site" directory. The
correct commands are:

  cd incubator-daffodil/
  sbt daffodil-japi/genjavadoc:doc
  sbt daffodil-sapi/doc
  mkdir -p ../incubator-daffodil-site/site/docs/2.2.0/{javadoc,scaladoc}/
  cp -R daffodil-japi/target/scala-2.12/genjavadoc-api/*
../incubator-daffodil-site/site/docs/2.2.0/javadoc/
  cp -R daffodil-sapi/target/scala-2.12/api/*
../incubator-daffodil-site/site/docs/2.2.0/scaladoc/

- Steve