These issues have been addressed, and the rest will be addressed after the release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAFFODIL-2305
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAFFODIL-2302

The Sonarqube required more work than anticipated and we didn't want to hold up the release for it.

I'll be starting the process to create a release candidate.

- Lola