Hi!

No problem. I did a quick search but have not found it. Probably only have this
on the customers mail inbox.
The easiest step is probably to fork my was_bugs project [1], create a simple
test project for it and open a PMR.
IBM is usually pretty responsive to publicly shown bugs ;)

Btw, did you try this with liberty and WAS-8.5.5.x already?

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://github.com/struberg/was_bugs