Hi John!

Was partly an error on my side as I mixed up files from cdictrl-servlet with
the modules/servlet during the review.

I've now updated the cdictrl-servlet pom to also support other profiles than
only 'Weld' and 'OWB'. We might still need to updated this for Weld2.

I've also updated the buildall.sh script which helps testing quiet a few
combinations locally.
Feel free to update this file. But please only with profiles which do not need
any local installations (means only the 'embedded' modes plz).

Will commit shortly.

LieGrue,
strub