I though more about it and considering that we had some APIs change I'm doing a

+1 to 1.4.0

On 5/4/15 12:37, Rafael Benevides wrote:
I'm ok with either 1.3.1 or 1.4.0.

On 5/4/15 12:14, Jason Porter wrote:
+1

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com
wrote:
finally this mail arrived twice...
in the other thread we already have 3x +1 for v1.4.0 -> i'll add your
opinions their once i send the conclusion.

regards,
gerhard

Agreed looks like a 1.3.1 to me.

On Sat, May 2, 2015, 17:09 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>