Sorry Matej, I don't get how Travis would help since you can do the
same with jenkins which is already configured.

Having the default build running on both weld and OWB would be more
beneficial IMHO, but it is just the opinion from my side of the fence
and experience.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn