Doesn't look like the error I saw, for me deployment was OK but the test failed
(there was no redirection done on button click in the selenium test so it then
crashed with NoSuchElementException).
Haven't really dug deeper as I am rather unfamiliar with that module, just
found out what commits caused that.

What I saw was similar to what TomEE fails with -
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/DeltaSpike/job/DeltaSpike_TomEE/1215/org.apache.deltaspike.modules$deltaspike-jsf-module-impl/

Matej