On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Felix Knecht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is about the artifact copying stuff?

In the StudioEclipseMojo, yeah, I think we can remove it. However, we still
need the StudioCopyEclipseDependencyMojo.

> Do you want to do this via the dependency plugin or leave it the way it is
> (studio-plugin)?

Actually no, because there's no way to use any kind of specification like
"(nonscoped 'provided' only)" for the list of dependencies to copy. So I
think we need to stick to what is done and works right now. Otherwise, we'll
need to specify our dependencies twice... :(

WDYT ?

P-A