Hi !

I am very new to apacheDS so forgive me if I am interrupting you. I tried
with tutorial "Implementing a simple custom Interceptor for ApacheDS" (
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/advanced-ug/6-implementing-interceptor.html)
. It was nice explanation and it work for me. But it related apcheds-1.5.5.
When its come to apacheds2.0.0-M24 I saw
org.apache.directory.server.core.hash.PasswordHashingInterceptor and more
default interceptors are already implement there.
So now I'am trying to implementing my own interceptor. In order to get the
interceptor installed in a default installation of ApacheDS2.0.0-M24 little
bit confused me. Because there have some different with  ApacheDS2.0.0-M24
and apcheds-1.5.5 installation layouts.In ApacheDs2.0.0-M24 installation
layout not showing the server.xml file. If you can give some information to
install new Custom interceptors to apacheDS.2.0.0-M24 Its really helpful
for me.

Thanks for your consideration.

[image: dinethr.PNG]

Dineth Chalitha Basnayake.

Undergraduate in Computer Science & Technology,

Uva Wellassa University of Sri Lanka

dinethchali...@gmail.com

[image: facebook.png] <https://www.facebook.com/dineth.basnayake>[image:
Linked in alt.png]