Hi, Shawn:

There are several technologies that, once set up, make it remarkably easy
to edit, expand, and publish your website. Infra uses Pelican and Buildbot,
and I find 90% of the process invisible and almost instantaneous. Several
projects use Hugo, with the same good usability. If your repository is on
Git, there are good continuous-integration features Infra has put in place
and will help you deploy.

Andrew

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>