Hi guys,

  I downloaded the source code from here, the 0.3.51-RC1:
http://distributedlog.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/start/download
  Like you said, I run the cmd:
    mvn clean package -DskipTests

  First problem: It got stuck in the process of trying to get the library :
libthrift-0.5.0-1, always keeping retrying, like this:
    Downloading:
http://maven.twttr.com/org/apache/thrift/libthrift/0.5.0-1/libthrift-0.5.0-1.pom

  I don't know whether it's the problem of twitter or not. I'm sure there is no
problem with my network. Fine, I installed this library manually, download from
here:
    http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.thrift/libthrift/0.5.0-1

  Ok, same problem again, It can't find the library : stats-util-0.0.58,
installed manually too
    Downloading:
http://maven.twttr.com/com/twitter/common/stats-util/0.0.58/stats-util-0.0.58.pom

  BUT , second problem,

distributedlog-0.3.51-RC1/distributedlog-core/src/main/java/com/twitter/distributedlog/rate/SampledMovingAverageRate.java:[20,32]
  it can't find the class Rate from com.twitter.common.stats, I check the
library stats-util-0.0.58 , there is no class Rate in it indeed, AND I find it
in the library stats-0.0.58.jar, weird, so I change the dependency to it, BUT
it ended up in the same error, but it just can't resolve the method
Rate.of(...).

  That's it, how can I fix it? I need help. By the way, how can I import this
project to the idea?

Thanks