Frank:

At this moment I am focusing on part III (and final) of the Mid Level Base
Tutorial. Content of Parts I and II is basically completed and now requires
prof reading and maybe layout design.

Part III covers the specifics of coding with base the features discussed in
parts I and II. It already analyzes the coding of the database and its
structure of connections, focusing on the Create and Constraint SQL commands
(thanks Drew!).

Now is turn to create the forms for data input and the reports. According to
Drew Jensen, the extra functionality required involves some ooBasic. I Need the
assistance of someone who would know how to do this and would appreciate any
volunteers. My goal is to finish this tutorial before September starts.

The tutorial so far can be found here:

http://documentation.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=778&expandFolder=778&folderID=597

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.