> No. I get the usual "Waiting for wiki.services.openoffice.org..."
> message in the status bar, and the twirly "busy" cursor symbol, and it
> just hangs.
>
> I've just logged off, rebooted, and logged in again. Same problem.
>
> Just booted Eeebuntu Standard on another machine, also running the
> Canonical FF 3.0.6. Same problem: wiki save hangs. I could try updating
> FF to the non-Canonical 3.0.7, I suppose, and see if that solves it.

Hmmm.. that is odd.

I can't see it being a FF 3.0.6 issue unless the Ubuntu guys broke
something in the FF build (unlikely... if they did, a whole lot of
people would be yelling about it).  I was using FF 3.0.6 up until a few
days ago.. and had no issues.

I just fired up Kubuntu 8.10 in VirtualBox here and tested using FF
3.0.4 (which worked fine).  I updated to FF 3.0.7 (from the standard
Ubuntu repositories - 3.0.6 is not available to me from the Ubuntu
repositories) and tested editing again... and still no issues.

Have you tried another browser in Ubuntu?  eg Opera  Maybe it's
something that has changed in your local FF config?

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead