Swati Rastogi wrote:
Dear Sir,
I am Swati, a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science.
As i was surfing the internet, just came across this site to contribute
online towards helping the people around by answering questions, tutorials
and other such things.
I am a keen writer and an avid reader, looking forward to contribute to the
work place and have some live experience in technical writing field.
For any other information can email me.

I will be happy to assist OpenOffice.org :)

Thank You,
Regards
Swati.

Hi Swati,

Thank you for your interest in helping with user documentation for
OpenOffice.org.

Please see this page for more information, particularly the section
about mailing lists.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Introducing_OOoAuthors

Andy