On 07-Nov-18 4:01 PM, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
On 11/7/2018 1:56 PM, Anatoly Burakov wrote:
On some distributions (such as CentOS 7) lspci may not be installed
by default, causing exceptions which are difficult to interpret.

Fix devbind script to check if lspci is installed at script startup.

I guess we need lspci for `--status`, bind/unbind can be done without `lspci`,
what about adding check only display path?

This is actually incorrect. While we *use* the lspci output only on display paths, we actually gather info about devices using lspci in get_device_details(). So, i'll leave the code as is and just fix the package name for v2.

--
Thanks,
Anatoly