Hi Jan,

> >Hello,
>
> >Sorry for late response.
>
> >From ENA perspective, we need to dig deeper about the requirements and use
> >cases, but I'm pretty confident (95%) that ena will
> need to implement tx_prep() API. There is at least one >scenario, when HW
> relay on partial checksum.
>
> Could you let us know as soon as you'll figure it out.
> Hopefully will still be able to hit into 17.02 integration deadline.

Is there any update on that subject?
There is no much time left before 17.02 integration deadline, and we sort of
stuck
because there is luck of response from ENA device maintainers.
Could you at least point to some sort of spec for that device,
or might be to some people who might answer that question?
From what I can see looking at Linux ENA driver, it is not doing anything
special for TSO.
So it seems that standard pseudo-header checksum calculation should be enough.
Is that correct?
Thanks
Konstantin