On 3/12/2018 2:55 PM, Shreyansh Jain wrote:
DPAA2 devices are enabled by:
- bus/fslmc
- net/dpaa2
- mempool/dpaa2
- event/dpaa2
and
- crypto/dpaa2_sec

This patch series converts the existing static debugging macros - for
control and datapath, both - into dynamic logging macros.

Identified for logs are:
FSLMC bus - bus.fslmc
Mempool Driver - mempool.dpaa2
Ethernet PMD - pmd.dpaa2
Eventdev PMD - eventdev.dpaa2
Crypto PMD - crypto.dpaa2

This patchset also removed the old unused macros (unsed post dynamic
logging change) for debugging from config and documentation.

<...>

I forgot to highlight that this patch is dependent on [1].
So, master (c06ddf969) + [1] + this patchset.
Without the above dependency, patches won't apply.

Anyways, I am sending v2 so I will add this information in the cover-letter.

[1] http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2018-March/091716.html