Thanks for the heads up: I'll try to ping directly some committers to
review my changes.

For information, what's the official cutoff date?

Laurent

PS: it's too bad that people with expertise don't have time to review my
patches, since some of them have been open for weeks or even months (e.g.
DRILL-4730 was cut out of Drill 1.9). If some people have suggestions on
what I should have done differently, I would greatly appreciate the
feedback.