Github user weijietong commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/889

    @arina-ielchiieva  your test case can not reproduce the error . You can
search the dev email to find the origin error description with the keyword
"Drill query planning error".  Your query already satisfy the
NestedLoopJoinPrule. My case is that I add another rule to change the
Aggregate-->Aggregate-->Scan to Scan as the transformed Scan relnode already
holding the count(distinct ) value. When this transformation occurs, the
NestedLoopJoinPrule's checkPreconditions method will invoke
JoinUtils.hasScalarSubqueryInput. Then it will fail, as the transformed relnode
has no aggregate node which does not satisfy the current scalar rule.

    I think it's hard to reproduce this error without a specific rule like what
I do. the precondition is:
    1. a nested loop join
    2. no (aggregate--> aggregate) count distinct relation nodes in the plan
    3. the row number of one child of the nested loop join is 1 .

    I wonder if the enhanced code does not break the current unit test ,it will
be ok.

---
with INFRA.
---