Github user weijietong commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/889

    @arina-ielchiieva  have passed all the unit tests under java-exec bundle ,
got some errors which are sure not associated with this change, maybe my branch
was old from the master.

      TestConstantFolding.testConstantFolding_allTypes:163 »
org.apache.drill.commo...
      TestCustomUserAuthenticator.positiveUserAuth » UserRemote SYSTEM ERROR:
URISyn...
      TestCustomUserAuthenticator.positiveUserAuthAfterNegativeUserAuth »
UserRemote
      TestInfoSchema.selectFromAllTables » UserRemote SYSTEM ERROR:
URISyntaxExcepti...

TestViewSupport.infoSchemaWithView:355->BaseTestQuery.testRunAndReturn:331 »
Rpc
      TestInfoSchemaFilterPushDown.testFilterPushdown_NonEqual » UserRemote
SYSTEM E...
      TestParquetScan.testSuccessFile:64->BaseTestQuery.testRunAndReturn:331 »
Rpc o...
      TestTpchDistributedConcurrent.testConcurrentQueries:190 »  test timed
out afte...

    I also found the error to do `mvn test` ,got the same error as JIRA
DRILL-4104 . through `mvn test -pl exec/java-exec` this method,I got the unit
test result. I wonder how the devs do the test result .

---
with INFRA.
---