From: Robert Hou <r...@mapr.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 11:46 AM
To: dev@drill.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Vote] Cleaning Up Old PRs

On a related note, someone created a PR to resolve some Exchange issues a year
ago.  It has been dormant since then, and the original author is probably not
going to push it forward.  However, a second person has picked it up now
because we need to resolve the issue.  There is a lot of good work in that PR,
and it has provided a great starting point.

I'm not against cleaning up old PRs.  But I am not sure it is easy to automate
without losing some good work.

Thanks.

--Robert