Hi all,

As you know, Drill uses its fork of Apache Calcite.
In DRILL-6711 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-6711> was
proposed to deploy Drill Calcite project artifacts
to Apache Maven repository or at least to the central maven repository.
I have looked for the similar cases of fork versions and didn't find
anything similar in the central repo.

Also, I have looked at the Sonatype OSSRH Jiras for similar cases
of deploying fork versions, but that projects used custom groupIds.

Could someone please give me the advice what is the acceptable way
of publishing the custom Drill Calcite artifacts to the central repo and
is it possible to publish them without changing groupId?

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi