Hi all,

Looking into the code, I don't see a reason for compilation failure, since
the exception type should be inferred from *FieldReferenceFinder*, which
contains *RuntimeException*.

Perhaps it may be JDK bug, something like this
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8066974.
Charles, Hanu, could you please share you JDK versions, on my
machine 1.8.0_191 and everything works fine.

Also, could you please check whether specifying types explicitly will help:
*expr.accept(new FieldReferenceFinder(), null)* *->* *expr.<Set<SchemaPath>,
Void, RuntimeException>accept(new FieldReferenceFinder(), null)*

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi