Hi Volodmyr,
I’m on a Mac OSX Mohave, java version 1.8.0_65, maven version 3.6.0.

In order to get Drill to build I had to make the following changes:

org/apache/drill/exec/store/parquet/TestParquetFilterPushDown.java (add
try/catch)

private void
testParquetRowGroupFilterEval(MetadataBase.ParquetTableMetadataBase footer,
final int rowGroupIndex, final LogicalExpression filterExpr, RowsMatch
canDropExpected) {
 try {
   RowsMatch canDrop = FilterEvaluatorUtils.evalFilter(filterExpr, footer,
rowGroupIndex, fragContext.getOptions(), fragContext);
   Assert.assertEquals(canDropExpected, canDrop);
 } catch (Exception e) {
   fail();
 }
}

and

org/apache/drill/exec/store/parquet/FilterEvaluatorUtils.java

public static RowsMatch evalFilter(LogicalExpression expr,
MetadataBase.ParquetTableMetadataBase footer,
                                  int rowGroupIndex, OptionManager options,
FragmentContext fragmentContext) throws Exception {

where I added throws Exception.