Hi all,

If the new repository is created, I hope this is the new progress with
DRILL-8120 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-8120>.

Then, can test framework contributors answer the following questions?

1. Who are the active contributors to this test framework?

2. Are we planning to add more contributors (and how do we implement it)?

3. Can the contributors outline the design idea and function set of the test
framework here?

Again, thanks to Charles's company and HPE team for supporting Apache Drill.

Thanks.