Julian, it looks like you or one of the mentors has to request the source
code repos. Could you request a gitbox enabled repo?

Based on https://incubator.apache.org/guides/transitioning_asf.html, for
the initial migration, we need to involve infra to import the initial git
history and grant them admin rights to the github repo.

Charles, it also sound like we won't be able to do any code migration util
legal signs off on the software grant, could you drive that?