Committers: please,

1) If you don't have an apache id already, fill out an ICLA:
https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#
guide-for-new-committers and then post here and hopefully someone can
figure out how to get you an id?

2) When you have an id, post it here if it's not in
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/druid.html so someone can figure out
how to add you to that, and then also try to sign up to
private-subscr...@druid.apache.org (+ dev-subscr...@druid.apache.org which
you should be on already). If you can't, then also post here, and hopefully
someone can figure _that_ out.

Gian