Can attest on our clusters KIS has performed well enough to be considered
non-experimental.

As part of its promotion, can we consider "officially" deprecating
Tranquility? Its status is a little uncertain post-apache and if there's
consensus on deprecating it it'd be good opportunity to collate what work
needs done to get there.