Thanks for the response, that sounds great!

Since the meetups are user-focused, perhaps a separate "track" which is
open to all but is dev-focused? This could be before/after the main event.

I promise that once I get enough experience with the code base, I'd
volunteer to present, but hopefully, there are much better candidates at
the moment :)