Please note: my initial message was not to question the release process.
Merely that Infra was asked to enable provision of artifacts within Maven
Central under a groupId that is not "org.apache". At the moment, we cannot
/ will-not work on making that possible. Infra doesn't involve itself in
community (release) processes, so please go about your business :-)