Hi,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:56 PM, 修宇航 <carry...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree to replace a more beautiful logo and more useful website.
> Some suggestions:
>    * I think it will be better that the document is be placed prominently
> on the website

Great suggestion, the current documentation is not easy to be found.
It is better to have a specific section for it, like dubbo.apache.org/docs/

>    * I will nicely to provide a performance report.

Maybe we can work with third party benchmark project like
https://github.com/hank-whu/rpc-benchmark

>    * Maybe remove 'Download.zip' button?

A download link to the official source release is necessary to have,
but I am open to discuss where to put it. What's your suggestion?

--
Best Regards!
Huxing